We are looking for a volunteer to join us in December to help us show the impact of our work and bring our sensory shows to life.
If you can tick most of these boxes then we’d love to hear from you!
- Great people photography skills
- Happy to work in an unpaid role as a volunteer (refreshments will be provided)
- Happy to travel to school venues at one or more of the following locations (Surrey/Sussex and Kent)
- 18th Dec / The Causeway Hall, Chiddingstone, Kent
- Comfortable working at events involving children with disabilities
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to gain valuable experience and develop new skills in a colourful theatrical environment.
- Must be mindful of the sensitivity involved in taking photos of families with children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Obtain relevant consent when needed at the time of taking a photo
- Photograph staff, volunteers and supporters
- Capture other images (i.e. props/costumes) for use in publications, in the media and on our website
- Process and edit photos taken
To apply please send your CV to CEO@h2hsensorytheatre.com