- Liaising with students and their families/teaching staff.
- Work with relevant directors/ producers to cast WEP actors in productions.
- Observation of WEP actors in production rehearsals and performances.
- Writing reports for WEP actors (unpaid), gathering feedback from relevant directors/ producers.
- Collating feedback from relevant directors/ producers for informal reports for paid WEP actors.
- Sending official, finished reports to WEP actors and their families/ teaching staff.
- Update and maintain spreadsheet databases on WEP performers.
- Build upon and research relationships with organisations that have a similar ethos.
- Budget planning and control of production costs.
- Work with relevant directors/ producers to create specific production budgets.
- Liaise with H2H fundraisers with regards to each productions budget, so funds can be raised.
- Allocate and distribute ‘Project Numbers’ for each budget line within each production.
- Collect, collate and chase invoices for each production.
- General admin.
We are looking to recruit someone to work 8 hours per week