Head2Head Sensory Theatre is a Surrey based charity. We have been serving the special needs’ community since 2006. We tour South London and South East England, while producing virtual shows, films and workshops for a wider distribution. We provide work experience and professional placements to students and young actors with learning disabilities. Throughout the year we run one-off and ongoing fundraising campaigns.
We are currently seeking a dedicated volunteer who can reliably spare one to two hours per week, working remotely, in order to take on the role as our recruitment manager. The role will include:-
- liaising with internal colleagues to obtain briefs for new roles as they arise;
- preparing job specs, drafting adverts for approval and thereafter advertising them on free websites and other media;
- reviewing applications and CVs, selecting candidates for interview;
- preparing for and carrying out virtual interviews and providing internal and external feedback;
- liaising with administration and internal HR over job offers, contracts etc;
- taking up references on the charities behalf.
- such other matters as befits the role.
Ideally you will have previous recruitment or HR experience. Whilst experience within the charities sector would be an advantage, it is not essential. However a willingness to learn and engage with the charities values, objectives and aspirations is paramount.
Whether you are seeking to work with a charity for the first time or you’re a seasoned volunteer, you will need to be dedicated, perceptive, organised and highly personable; always bearing in mind you will be representing Head2Head Sensory Theatre to the wider public. This is an exciting and rewarding role where your professionalism will influence the quality and character of our future members of staff.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and a covering email addressed to: – email@example.com
Hours: 1-2 hours per week at times to suit