Location: Leatherhead and mainly homebased. Ideally candidates should live or work in London or South East as occasional visit to Head2Head Sensory Theatre and Centre will be necessary
Salary: £12.50 per hour on a freelance basis
Hours: 8 hours per week
Contract: 6 months with possibility for extension pending funding success
Closing date: 15th February 2021
Head2Head Sensory Theatre is seeking a PA / Administrator who can make a real difference to the Special Needs’ Community. If you have a broad experience of administration, then we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
We are a fast growing and innovative charity. We have spent 15 years building our presence and reputation and have created an ambitious strategic plan. We need a Personal Assistant / Administrator who will assist the charity Founder in a wide variety of general administration tasks. As PA / Administrator you will play a central role and take responsibility for administrative procedures relating to the charity’s operations and provide ongoing support to volunteers, staff and board of trustees. Supporting our Founder through all administration queries your duties will include:
- Preparing reports
- Liaising with Office Manager to update administrative systems, databases and website maintenance. Responding to general public and service users and maintaining links with venue schools
- Liaising with Artistic Team
- Liaising with Accounts Team and providing them with necessary documentation
- Liaising with Secretary and Board of Trustees to support the charity’s governance and working in accordance with H2H’s policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
We need a self-motivated individual who can help us manage the charity day-to-day and ensure a seamless administrative support to our service users and community, small team of staff, volunteers and Board of Trustees. You will have a strong commitment to H2H’s aims and values and retain an uncompromising focus on creating inclusivity for children and young adults with special needs whilst playing a central role in helping to take our already respected and effective charity to the next phase of its reach and impact. Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven administration experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Passion for ensuring high quality support
- Flexibility and approachability
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Computer skills – PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Thoroughness and attention to detail with ability to work independently
- Energy and capability to proactively and positively work in a team
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure
- Autonomous working
- Flexible working hours
- Job satisfaction
- Becoming part of Head2Head’s journey to build the ‘first-of-it’s-kind’ multi-sensory community outreach centre
Please submit a CV and covering letter, explaining why you want to work for H2H and how you meet the criteria we are looking for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis so you are encouraged to apply early as we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the published closing date in the event of finding a suitable candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to your application. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of applying then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.